Well..!



I guess it's just jealousy talking... I guess I wasn't the right man for you. I guess i didn't love you that much. But girl I missed you so bad. Only I know how many times I've cried, how many times I've screamed your name, how many times I've wanted to kill your boyfriend. The truth is that I always knew you've moved on. But it's SO hard to take it... It's so hard.

But this shit made me stronger because now I know i should not take decisions I'm not sure of. And you taught me that the next time I love someone like you love your boyfriend I should not let that girl go. Thanks and enjoy the life just like i will for now on!

Comentários

  1. Uau obrigada por todos esses elogios e ainda que o meu video te tocou é isso mesmo que eu queria :)

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares